GMI Aerials, is the best choice for residential installations of TV Aerials, Digital TV & Satellite Dishes. To ensure you have the right aerial installation and set up, GMI Aerials offer a free site visit by one of our highly qualified installation engineers who will give you an honest appraisal and a competitive quote.
You could soon be enjoying the full benefits of excellent viewing of all TV channels, including FREE channels provided by Freesat and Freeview.
Call GMI Aerials on: 01707 324638 for an appointment.
GMI Aerials offer a free site visit by one of our highly qualified installers. He will explain the range of viewing options available, to enable you to specify exactly what kind of aerial installation you require. Your local reception, the channels you want and where your television aerial is to be positioned are important considerations.
There are a bewildering range of aerials on the market today but GMI Aerials won’t blind you with science or technical information, we only supply and install CAI Plus benchmark aerials, so you will be provided with a top quality, robust and effective aerial which will meet your viewing needs into the future. The installer will assess your reception upon arrival and will discern which aerial you need for the position of your property.
All prices are given before any work is undertaken and only when the customer is happy and asks us to go ahead with the works do we do so.
All our installers have their own service vans, are in full GMI Aerials uniform and carry identification.
10 Reasons to use us…
1. We offer Free Estimates for all installations.
2. We offer a rapid tv aerial service in the local areas of Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Stevenage, St Albans and the surrounding areas, plus we also cover the rest of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex and London.
3. We are Digital Reception Specialists.
4. We can install television aerials and satellite dishes where others fail.
5. All our installers are Criminal Records Bureau checked.
6. All our installers have undergone the necessary Working at Heights training courses.
7. We hold full Public and Employers Liability Insurances.
8. We are accredited by the CAI Plus, RDI, Hertfordshire Trading Standards Trustmark Scheme
9. All installations are backed by our 1 year’s parts and labour guarantee.
10. Our Staff are happy to assist with any query no matter how big or small.
TV Aerial Repair and Maintenance
If you are unhappy with your TV reception, give GMI Aerials a call. Our Engineer will diagnose the problem and fix it. It could be anything from a problem with the alignment of the aerial, a faulty lead or a tuning issue. All our installations carry a 12 month guarantee. Digital reception may be more variable in your area which could result in picture breakup or freezing of the picture. We deal with any problems quickly and with the minimum of fuss.
Our Engineer will run new cables to any part of your house as neatly and discretely as possible. We use white cable, brown cable and black cable to try to blend in with your internal décor and the brickwork on the exterior of your property. We can run new cables to bedrooms, conservatories, kitchens, playrooms and even the garden shed, enabling you to enjoy television anywhere in your home.
GMI Aerials also provide Communal TV/FM/DAB/SKY+ Satellite Systems under Rental Agreements. We will supply and install the Communal System to any number of Flats on a Rental Basis over a Term of 15 years. All Systems are Tested and Commissioned before Handover to the Client. During this term the Whole System will be maintained and repaired by us as necessary and under the Rental Agreement. This Option is truly valuable in these economic times and gives peace of mind for Management Companies.
Digital TV/FM/DAB Aerials
We can install a range of Digital TV Aerials, FM Aerials and DAB Aerials (Digital Audio Broadcast).
A Typical GMI Aerials Installation includes:-
• CAI Benchmarked Aerials and Aerial Equipment
• High Quality Masts, Brackets & Fixings
• CAI Benchmarked Cables
• All our Aerials and Satellite Dishes are aligned by a Promax Spectrum Analyser which ensures the best possible signal results
• All our work is guaranteed for 1 year – parts and labour.
• We offer Free Quotation/Site Surveys
Our bird spiking systems offer a versatile bird control method designed to provide effective and humane control of problem urban birds.
We will work with you to ensure the bird proofing solution is right for you before installation. All of our work is guaranteed from the moment we commence installation and is completed by qualified and experienced engineers. We supply, install test and commission all of our work before we leave and provide a clean and tidy service.
How spiking works
The upward pointing wires or ‘spikes’ act as a physical barrier to the birds without hurting them. The clever design means that just four types of bird spike provide the solution to virtually every situation where bird spikes are suitable.
– Bird spiking is available in different designs for different bird problems
– Different heights of bird spiking mean optimum control of either pigeons or gulls
– Bird spiking strips can be fixed to almost any surface
– Ultra violet stabilised plastic bases ensure bird spike durability
Our Installation Engineers
• Our Team Engineers are fully qualified and are all employed by us. They all have CSCS Cards, Working at Heights Certificates, Door Entry Certificates, Asbestos trained and are all covered under Full Public/Employers Liability Insurance.
• All our engineers are fully qualified to NVQ Level II Standards and have at least 10 years’ experience. They are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) cleared and can therefore be trusted to enter your home.
Wall Mounting Installations
We do not advise customers to install LCD, LED or Plasma TV’s themselves as the risks can seriously affect viewing pleasure. At GMI Aerials we will install your TV Set using the correct wall mounted fixings/bracketry including hanging flat, swivel and tilting brackets together with all cable routings. We will make sure your TV System (including your Satellite) DVD, VHS and surround sound are fully configured to operate at the optimum level.
It is very important to plan your viewing area prior to installation. Our engineers are on hand to advise on how and even where to position your TV Set for the correct viewing distances and angles which can be crucial to get the best possible picture.
Call GMI Aerials on 01707 324638 for an appointment.